Sunday, October 30, 2005

Idiots with Firecrackers

I was startled while driving home last night when somebody threw some firecrackers at my car.

One of them landed by the centre line and one of them landed in front of me, twisting and sputtering. I swerved to miss them, and went my merry way cursing idiots with firecrackers.

I'm fairly certain they were, indeed, idiots because they were standing about fifty feet down the road from the local police station. A brilliantly strategic location for staging stupid pranks, if you see my meaning.

My friend Tai had this comment about the incident: ""Idiots are Legion". Yes, there's more than one out there to be sure, possibly armed with some sort of firecracker.

To test this theory, and to channel my irritation, I googled the words "idiot" and "firecracker" and came up with this.

Stupid Person with a Firecracker link...owwww

Sadly, our theory holds up to research.

4 comments:

Pol* said...

Oh-my! What people will do to themselves! (and others)

Tai said...

Lucky I wasn't driving!

I would have cheerfully (accidently of course), verved off the road and hit them under the 'strain of sudden shock' from the noice and flash of the firecrackers.

Oops, so sorry!

Tai said...

alright, alright...

I meant 'VEERED' and 'NOISE'.

(I type to fast.)

M. Santos said...

ok- I admit it- it was stupid but at least I no longer have buck teeth