Monday, October 17, 2005

I Do Like London More and More Actually

I was dreaming about London last night.

I used to think that I might like to move to Paris or Rome if given the opportunity, but now I think I might like to try living in London one day.

It has plenty of culture and theatre,free museums,fabulous bookshops, plenty of history, good restaurants, and gorgeous buildings, and I wouldn't need to own a car to get around. Also, I'd be just across the Channel from the rest of Europe. Vacationing in Greece or Italy would be like flying to Mexico from Canada.

NOW if I only had enough money to afford the cost of living there.... As long as I'm dreaming, I'd like a palatial flat in the Belgrave Road area. :)







You Belong in London


A little old fashioned, and a little modern.

A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.

A unique woman like you needs a city that offers everything.

No wonder you and London will get along so well.


What City Do You Belong in? Take This Quiz :-)



Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.



2 comments:

Fish said...

hi, thanks for stopping by, and for your very kind comment too.

I took your test by the way, and apparently I should be living in Rome.

When I move you are quite welcome to my place in London, though it's hardly a penthouse suite in Belgravia!

Spider Girl said...

Yeah, Bill, the same fate befell Jeff.

He just can't visualize himself in Rome, what with all the cappucino (he hates coffee) and Italian men (he prefers me luckily). :)