Sunday, December 04, 2005

Thwart

My talented writer friend Kim has entered a contest. And as we talented writer friends like to support one another, I am letting you know about it , of course.

Her short story "Thwart" has appeared on the website for Grimm Magazine's Random Highbrow contest, in which the editors of Grimm provide a series of ten words, and the story must contain all ten, with a total word count of 250 or less.

As Kim put it, "Gawd, I love the smell of flash fiction in the morning..."

Thwart

So follow the link and enjoy the stories, and...you know, *cough cough* vote for my friend. :)

7 comments:

Skye said...

That is a good story, I voted.

Spider Girl said...

Hurray! You guys are fabulous!

The Miner said...

In my opinion, that's really a good story!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the votes! You guys are WONDERFUL -- hugs all around!

Wanderlust said...

i guess this is my first time on your site.got to know of your site from bill's blog...liked the story...lucky kim,she has all the talent to write a good story...i'm surely gonna vote for her.keep up the good work kim!i'm one day u'll make it big:-)all the best!

Mathieu said...

cough cough....

ok!

JM said...

I'll check it out!