Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hurray for Pol!

This is just a quick post tonight...but I just wanted to say how very glad I am that my friend Pol has started a blog. Peer pressure IS a good thing! :)

It is so easy to lose track of what is going on in friends' lives. We are all so busy. And so different. I want to know what makes y'all tick. I love to read your ideas and thoughts. You can rant. You can whine. You can write poetry. I'll be happy you wrote. :)

Although technically anyone on the internet could stumble upon our journals and comments here, it is far more likely that we have a very select readership. Really, it's mostly us reading I think. What's that, a readership of five or six?

If you are a random stranger tuning in, bless ya, for you are responsible for expanding an ever so select audience by one. Ahem, I COULD be famous one day so remember these quiet times. :)

One of my friends has what she cheerfully calls a "blog stalker", a regular someone who leaves comments. Sigh, that would be nice (if they were nice comments) but I guess my life and writing needs to get more controversial before I attract such acclaim.

Anyway, congrats Pol! I will happily visit your blog.

P.S. Jeff says he'll be my blog stalker, but *sigh* it's just not the same....

3 comments:

Tai said...

I'll be your BLOGSTALKER!!!

MWOOOHAHAHAHHAHH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't sigh...
Your blogging does attract attention, in a subtle, but still interesting way. Continui il lavoro piacevole!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Hebbronville texas accutane appeals court Reconditioned vent free propane heater big breasts