Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Updated Africa Blog


A link to my updated journal, in which I get peed on by a monkey, make friends with a peanut-seller, meet Masai dancers, and spell out words using shells on exotic far-away beaches: http://spidergirlontheroad.blogspot.com/

I decided that if I have to stay home feeling under the weather, I might as well write my little heart out. So I wrote several handfuls of posts last night and today on my Travel Journal blog. I haven't written anything there for a while, so I thought I'd let people know who had given up checking it for new posts.

I'm only on Day 5 or so of my trip which is frustrating because I've been meaning to finish this project since I got back from Africa in September. Ah, procrastination.

Also, it's a rather rambling journal. I'm just glad I packed a large notebook to write in. I had a lot to say.

7 comments:

Tai said...

I've been watching it closely, oh yes I have!

(and I really hope you feel better soon!)

Wriju said...

The monkey story was too funny :-)
Get well soon...

Big Ben said...

If a monkey peed on me, I would then spank the monkey

Mz.Elle said...

aww get better soon:)

Anonymous said...

hey i just noticed you commented on my blog like months ago. just saying hi you sound cool... bye

Crystal said...

Get better soon! I'm looking forward to catching up on the Travel Journal!

Kelsey said...

Monkeys are nice but if you start screwing with them look out!