Saturday, February 04, 2006

Dawn of the Dead Knitting Project



Somebody's gone to a lot of trouble to knit together two of their obvious joys in life, so I thought I'd share.

If I ever take up knitting again I want to aspire to re-creating great zombie films like Dawn of the Dead too. I mean, scarfs are nice and thoughtful and all, but nothing says thoughtful home-made gift better than a warm, fuzzy undead dolly.

I'm thinking that this may rival Ugly Dolls as another fun alternative to boring old teddy bears.

11 comments:

E. Rivera said...

Those are high-larious, and I would buy a few. Also, thanks for visiting me, Spider Girl!

Crystal said...

Whoa, those dolls are way creative! I once tried crochet but I just have no talent in that regards.

BostonPobble said...

ROFLMAO Those are Great! And I LOVE ugly dolls.

Mz.Elle said...

Haaa,those are the best!

kimber said...

It makes me want to give knitting another try! :D

nicki said...

haha those are very cool..but i have to say that i love ugly dolls better..hehehe

Josh said...

LOL

I just love it! I need one.

Conky said...

i really want some of those now

Pol* said...

Oh-My-GAWD! That is so funny!

Miss B said...

definitely the best thing i've read all day! i love it. I also need to start knitting!

black feline said...

definitely collectible!