Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sometimes I Feel Just Like T-Rex



Hey, why AREN'T I taking a helicopter to the grocery store?!



Actually, my evening does not feel dull--I'm playing video games with friends and curling up with home renovation books. Relaxing. Comfortable. Aaahh.



Besides, even if I'm not having an awesome adventure right-this-second, I AM pretty happy that we just finalized our holiday plans today---travelling by cruise up the Inside Passage to Alaska this June! And if that's not quite as exotic as some of our past trips, I'm very okay with that too. I'm reveling in the potential excitement factor of having a hot tub and spa on board my boat. :)

(by the way, you'll probably have to click on the dinosaur cartoon to read it...unless you already have a magnifying glass at hand)

5 comments:

BostonPobble said...

So, admittedly, he doesn't go to the grocery store in a helicopter ~ Lithus's office is still a helicopter. And it's not all it's cracked up to be. ;)

I remember sitting in Pune India on a night off from work, doing laundry and playing solitaire. That's when it dawned on me: no matter how exciting life can be sometimes, some nights you still do laundry and play solitaire. Enjoy your games with your friends. I promise, it doesn't make you old. lol

Tai said...

Hmmmm. Seems to me I'd like to do anything BUT take a helicopter to work.

A helicopter ANYWHERE else would be good, though. Can't dispute that.

(Though playing video games with a best friend is pretty blood curdling, I'm sure!)

Pol* said...

Yes, I am old..... grocery store time is my "me" time.... planning meals, exploring the world one aisle at a time through imported foods.

Sugar. said...

nothing dull about video games with friends and curling up with a good book. Kudos.

I'm sure your cruise in June will be enchanting. Mountains, ocean, glaciers and a hot tub/spa equals good times.

Misty Moonsilver said...

lolz Doesn't everyone feel that way? Anyway just wanted to see how you are! Still alive and kicking I see!